Patient focused, Patient first.
In the interest of the health and safety of our patients, team members, and families, we have limited our hours and services for the next few weeks, effective immediately. In response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are doing our part to protect the greater Ohio community.
At Advanced Dentistry by James Blank, we follow standard universal precautions issued by the CDC and ADA to help protect every one of our patients and team members from the many infectious diseases that we are potentially exposed to on a daily basis. For your peace of mind, these are the precautions we take EVERY time you sit in one of our patient chairs:
- We wear single-use gloves and masks while treating patients.
- We wear full length sleeves and launder all of our work clothing on site.
- We place instruments after each use into an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to kill every known infectious organism, including coronavirus.
- We wipe down each dental operatory after each patient visit with a medical-grade surface disinfectant that kills all known infectious diseases, including coronavirus.
- We either wash our hands thoroughly or apply an alcohol-based compound between each patient.
During this time, we will be available by appointment only for emergency services. If you would like a consultation, please call our office at 740.358.3358. to leave a message and our staff will return your call as soon as possible. We know the nationwide response to COVID-19 may be overwhelming, but we are here and will continue to support your needs.
Wishing you wellness,
Your Advanced Dentistry Team